Are you an experienced Electrician? Looking for a new role within Manufacturing that offers support & progression? Do you pride yourself on attention to detail?
Our client, a market leading Food Manufacturer are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to join their team based in Dartmouth Way, Leeds with occasional travel to other sites.
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be working on single/three phase systems such as installation of machinery and lighting also maintenance/repairs and testing of Emergency lighting, lighting, switch gear, Fire Alarms, Portable Appliance Testing, Air conditioning and roller shutter/rapid doors.
Working hours as a Maintenance Electrician are Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 16:30.
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Electrician will include:
- Ensuring a Dynamic Risk Assessment is carried out before any work is commenced
- Working to a High Standard and comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Ensuring that any projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ability to work at height
- Breakdown support in extremely busy situations
- Looking at ways of improving energy efficiency throughout the business
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with the companies Health & Safety Policy and Procedures and to work safely with other employees
- Protecting the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others at all times through demonstrating the lead for H&S on site
- Taking an active role in continuously developing your skills and knowledge through self-development activities and/or through attending Company organised training and development opportunities
- Ensuring that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business
- Responding to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects as directed by your line manager
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as may from time to time be required by the Company.
Skills required as a Maintenance Electrician:
- Previous experience of working as an Electrician
- 18th Edition
- Inspection & Testing qualifications would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of general building repairs
- Must hold a current, valid driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward