Major Recruitment are partnering with a renowned and rapidly growing recyclables company to recruit for a qualified Fitter to join there existing Engineering team based in Doncaster.
Role:- Maintenance Fitter
Role Type:- Permanent
Salary:- £40,000 – £45,000
Hours Of Work:- Monday to Friday (days).
My Client is seeking a Fitter to work as part of the plant Maintenance team to provide high quality, timely and cost-effective plant maintenance on all plant and machinery on the processing site.
- To work on all types of machinery safely and efficiently to ensure all plant is maintained for effective recycling operations.
- To have a good understanding of hydraulic systems.
- To work pro-actively carrying out repairs to machinery as quickly as is possible to eliminate downtime as much as possible
- To work to deadlines within maintenance schedules and plan accordingly
- To facilitate the ordering system for parts and equipment and ensure all documentation is in place and records kept up to date and accurate at all times to meet the needs of the business.
- To work closely with other team members, Site managers, Supervisors, to ensure compliance with health and safety, quality and environment Policies, Procedures, Management systems and regulations.
- To help clean and maintain plant and machinery on-site.
- Communicate effectively with team members, Supervisors, Site managers and Directors
Hard working, enthusiastic, and keen to work within a small but expanding team in a challenging but rewarding environment.
Able to be flexible to working hours
My client offers
- A salary of up to £45,000
- Permanent work
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly paid
- 28 days leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
If you are the right fit for this role I want to hear from you.
Please Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Alex Donnelly in our Doncaster Office for further information.