The role is split into three areas
Responsibility for the management of the website including:
- Relationship with quickfire
- Uploading of new images.
- Up of new content e.g. news and seasonal messaging
- Contact point for phase 2 of website development.
- Development of added value material for stockists e.g. how to keep product looking great etc
Supporting the sales team with stockist comms
- Coordinating POS for the stockist and managing the relationship with concept. Sign off of more bespoke artwork.
- Product cards – editing/ amends and printing.
- Packaging – updating and arranging printing of any packaging
- Leaflets/ mailers/ emails to stockists communicating new news, sales driven messaging or supporting information
- Social media partnership and content that can be used by stockists
- Working with sales team to focus on comms plan with biggest customers.
- Development of adverts for trade press in conjunction with PR plan
- Trade events – coordinating materials needed including branding, leaflets, posters, uniform
- New stockist onboarding information
- LinkedIn post
Working with 3rd parties to deliver consumer facing activity
- Day to day contact point for 3rd Party Marketing Agency
- Social Media; Content sign off
- Google analytic analysis to ensure advertising spend is deployed effectively
- Coordinating of sample requests
- Organisation of photographic shoots
- Development of visual content
- Working with 3rd parties to Coordinate and deliver stunts, competitions and events