We are currently recruiting for a MIG Welder and Fabricator for a prestigious client in Telford. The MIG Welder and Fabricator position is a 12 week temporary to permanent agreement, which offers a pay rate of up to £13.50 per hour and works from 07:00 – 15:00, Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of a MIG Welder & Fabricator:
- Reading and following manufacturing draws
- MIG Welding steel products
- Maintaining excellent quality throughout
- Meeting all customer specifications
- Following all health and safety guidelines at all times
- Reporting into the Production Manager
Requirements for a MIG Welder:
- Fabrication experience (essential)
- MIG Welding experience (essential)
- TIG Welding experience (preferred)
- Ability to work independently, and part of a small team
- Manual handling up to 25kg
Bonuses for a MIG Welder:
- 12 week temporary to permanent agreement
- Free onsite parking
- Casual dress code
- Holiday accrual
- Company Pension
For more information on the MIG Welder & Fabricator position, please contact Rhi at Major Recruitment – Telford Branch.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.