Major Recruitment Watford are currently looking for experienced MOT Tester/Technician to join our client based in Westbury. The role is available for an immediate start and is permanent from day 1.
About the Role:
- Undertake the maintenance and repairs, servicing of motor vehicles,
- Detect and diagnose faults and carry out repair as required
- Discuss required repairs with customers
- Perform MOT – service checks – Vehicle Health Checks
- To maintain the highest quality to meet with company standards
- Maintain a clean work environment and work environment.
- Ensure road tests are completed once repair is carried out (If you don’t have a driving license your application will still be considered)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or skills required for this position. The position may require additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Site Manager.
- Have previous experience in working with cars in a garage environment.
- Qualified MOT tester
- Comfortable undertaking work with minimal supervision
- Happy to work on a full time basis
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Bonus Scheme £1,000 – £3,000 per month depending on performance
Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm
Saturday 08:30am – 16:00pm
One day off every second week