Major Recruitment – Castle Donington
Major Recruitment are looking to hire a Multi Skilled Tradesman on a permanent basis to work for a pioneering family-owned business in the care home industry based in Derby. We are seeking a proactive and commercially minded tradesman who can deliver exceptional FF&E products and services that add value to the residential care market.
Currently our client is embarking on a new venture opportunity that aims to minimize room downtime and revenue loss for their clients. As a self-starter, you will have the unique opportunity to develop this new initiative from the ground up. With your flexible and creative mindset, you will be responsible for driving its success, delivering wow-worthy results, and ensuring client satisfaction.
Apply your multi-skilled expertise in:
- Finishing Carpentry
- Decorating / Wallpapering
- Basic first fix Electrical work
- Flooring Installations
- Clean UK driving Licence
- Availability to travel and stay away from home for most of the working week
- A can-do attitude, adaptability and drive to achieve results
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, both within the team and external parties
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, leading and inspiring others
- Coordinate and communicate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution.
- Develop and manage key client relationships, providing exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Provide leadership by mentoring and training apprentices, fostering a collaborative and growth-oriented environment.
- Seek and contribute to opportunities to drive brand awareness, promote our vision, and generate new business.
- Actively find ways to improve efficiencies and best value for our clients by implementing innovative solutions and cost-effective practices.
- Effectively communicate with clients throughout the design phase, ensuring their vision and requirements are understood and incorporated into the project.
Preferred But Not Essential
- Skilled in cap & cove vinyl installations.
- Previous experience working on care home / hotel type refurbishments.
Hours and Salary
- Monday to Friday
- 44 Hours Per Week
- From £35k-50k Per Annum
If this role suits you, APPLY TODAY!