Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced multi-drop van driver with a good work ethic to work day shifts to help support a reputable delivery company based within Shrewsbury area. The van driver position works Monday to Friday, typically starting at 08:00am and operating on an average 10-hour day, offering a pay rate of £12.98 per hour.
Responsibilities of a Van Driver:
– Driving to deliver goods within England
– Handball within the manual handling guidelines
– Maintaining Health and Safety in the Depot, Van and at Drop-offs
– Working from 08:00 until finish
Requirements of a Van Driver:
– Full UK Driving License (with no more than 6 points)
– Van driving experience
– Ability to lift products of considerable weight
– Personal means of transport (location of company does not have a public transport route)
Bonuses for a Van Driver:
– Weekly Pay
– Ongoing work
– Casual Dress
– Free onsite parking
– Holiday accrual
– Company pension
For more information, please contact Major Recruitment Telford.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialize in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.