Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Neighbourhood Coordinator for a public sector organisation on a permanent basis based in Edgware. You will be working from home for the role, however the successful candidate will need to travel at least once a week to schemes in North West London.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Neighbourhood Coordinator:
- Deliver housing services to tenants in their schemes
- Let properties
- Carry out scheme inspections including key health and safety checks
- Help tenants to keep up to date with their rent
- Liaise with social services and occupational health services to ensure tenants can successfully maintain their tenancy and live independently
- Deal with tenancy issues
- Deal with anti-social behaviour
Essential Requirements of the Neighbourhood Coordinator:
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
- Willingness to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.