My client is looking for a night Transport planner/Transport clerk for an immedaite start in Northampton.
The role of the Transport planner/Transport role has has come about due to growth within the company.
The candidate specification for the Night Transport planner/Transport clerk role
- Able to pre brief and despatch drivers.
- Knowledge of Road Logistics.
- Good communication skills written and verbal.
Day to Day duties for the Night Transport planner/Transport clerk role
- Transport Planning.
- Manage allocate deliveries and collections drivers.
- Ensure compliance of all SOPS.
- Minimise fuel costs by utilising standard fleet before booking addtional vehicles.
Days and Hours of work for the Night Transport planner/Transport clerk role
For the first 6 months probation they will work the day shift 08:30-17:30 to fully learm the role.
After training they will move on to the late shift there will be others around to support, for the last half of the shift you will be working solo.
Salary for the Night Transport planner/Transport clerk role