A fantastic opportunity for an Operations Assistant has come available to work with one of the leading European brands within the aftermarket car parts sector with an immediate start in Telford.
£20,500 a year – Full-time
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Working within a small team, this role will start off as a temporary to permanent position for 12 weeks and for the right candidate will become permanent. There are excellent career prospects as internal progression is a focus for this leading business but the opportunities don’t stop there as overseas roles will be offered in the future!
Your Role as an Operations Assistant will see you involved in all aspects of the business, primarily in the warehouse but also with the opportunity to train within the offices.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Stock Control
- Goods Receiving
- Speaking to couriers
- Answering telephone when required
- Dealing with Customer enquiries
- Administrative support to other departments when required – training will be provided
- Proven record of working in a warehouse or stores environment
- Must be able to work on own initiative, to tight deadlines and have the ability to problem solve
- Must have good attention to detail
- Trustworthy, hard-working and used to physically active roles
- Must be an active and efficient user of Word and Excel
Skills and experience:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience within a warehouse setting
- Ability to lift up to 30kg
- Microsoft office skills ideally
Previous roles would include Warehouse Administrator, Stock Controller, Warehouse Operator
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward.
We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.