Working with the Client, the internal supply chain across the business, third parties and service partners to deliver successful moves & change programmes alongside the Client Project Team. Leading workforces on and off site. Implementing strategies that ensure maximum efficiency, considered risk management, robust communication and a high level of customer service whilst leading a large-scale programme. Reporting at steering group level. Tracking schedules & spend and management of the Profit & Loss accounts. Ensuring that all relevant KPI’s are being delivered against. Collaborating with third parties across multiple disciplines including Third Party Project Managers. Adapting or refining existing strategies as necessary. Managing costs and budgets including capture scope creep and variations.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Practitioner. Significant project experience at a senior level. A firm understanding of business change methodologies & principles. Developing programme strategies, designing supporting documentation and monitoring progress. Reporting to senior stakeholders & steering groups. Managing schedules, risks, deliverables, third parties, spend, resource allocation & dependencies. A demonstrable knowledge of end-to-end managed services (from tendering, through planning & delivery, to invoicing & post-delivery review). Significant experience collaborating with, and leading others. Confident offering consultation as a subject matter expert.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent IT skills. Proficient in O365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook). (A) (M) (P)
- Experience working as part of a team, as well as independently. (A) (M) (P)
- Experience delivering high levels of customer service, to a broad & varied client base. (A) (M) (P)
- Previous experience in a commercial relocation, corporate services, facilities management, major projects or moves & change (MAC) related role. (A – Desirable)(M) (P)
- A firm & demonstrable understanding of moves-related processes & principles. (A – Desirable)(M) (P)
- Previous experience working in a client facing capacity. Operating at different locations &/or collaborating with external parties. (M)
- Capacity to rapidly evaluate a business’s strategy and objectives, identifying and prioritising services and opportunities. Implementing a scope of works. Deciding on how best to approach a set of deliverables, whilst mitigating risk, capturing dependencies & managing spend. (M) (P)
- Previous experience delivering large-scale commercial relocation programmes. (M) (P)
- Experience reporting directly to senior leadership teams. Offering guidance. Presenting information in a clear & concise manor. (M – Desirable)(P)
- Previous experience working in a line management capacity. (P)
- Previous experience of a Profit & Loss accounts and management.
- Proficient in MS Project, or an alternative project management related software (eg: Trello, JIRA, Basecamp, MS Teams). (M) (P)
- Previous experience working on large-scale change implementation programmes. Examining existing BAU responsibilities and ways of working. Supporting businesses in adopting more agile setups. (M) (P)
- A relevant project management qualification such as APM, PMP or Prince2. (M) (P)
- Familiar with facilities/building management practices & procedures. (M) (P)