Job ID: 090922-01
Superb Optometrist Opportunity with a well-established and highly rewarding business.
The company provides a professional yet relaxed family friendly atmosphere for both patients and staff alike. The company provides much longer testing times than within a conventional practice, allowing the staff to provide a true caring patient experience every time.
- £80k basic salary + extremely rewarding bonus and additional benefits package
- Longer testing times than a conventional practice
- No weekend work required
- Top of the range high spec equipment
- All about the Patient and not focused on targets
- A truly patient focused environment with a relaxed family feel
- Regular training and CET Points
Details and Requirements
- Hours : Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30pm (No weekends required)
- Full or part time position 3 – 5 days considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 80,000 + Bonus, professional Fees and lucrative package
- 25 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881287964 for details.