Daily rate, £300 + commission
45-minute test times
OCT / Optomap
Job ID: 150922-1928
We have a unique part time Optometrist opportunity to work within an award-winning specialist independent practice located within East Leicestershire.
The practice provides a professional yet relaxed family friendly atmosphere for both patients and staff alike.
The company pride themselves on being highly innovative investing in different areas of technology offering a truly clinical, bespoke assessment for all their patients.
- Daily rate, £300 + commission
- 45-minute testing times
- Equipment: OCT / Daytona Optomap / Auto Phoropter heads / Trial frames / Slit lamp / Hanson VFA / Non-contact tonometry / Computer based management system
- Specialist services: Myopia Management / Emergency Eye Care / Dry Eye Assessment / Specialist contact lenses / Gas & soft permeable lenses / Scleral lenses / Low Vision / CUE’s (MECS) / Laser Vision / Behavioural optometry
- The team are closely involved in the local community, running regular awareness events and presentations
- The practice has won many awards including ‘Practice of the year’
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- 3 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:30pm) Saturday (9:30am – 13:00pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Part time position (3 days a week)
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call or Text: 07881287964