Additional Shifts Optional
OCT and more
Job ID: 150922-2083
A unique Part Time Optometrist opportunity has become available working within a cosy, well-equipped Opticians in Harlow where you will benefit from working with a various patient demographic and each day is not the same.
Benefit from working 1 weekday and 1 weekend so that you have the flexibility to do other key duties such as the school run, before or after school clubs or potentially those long awaited hobbies you always wanted to follow.
Have the flexibility to earn extra income if you want as additional days offered ad-hoc, which is optional to you. This would suit a working parent Optometrist who has the main household care of the children who wishes to maintain their skills and income from Optometry or perhaps an Optometrist who wants to reduce days in order to follow other projects.
25 minute testing within a brand new, large premise with seven testing rooms where you will benefit from no ghost clinics or rolling clinics.
- Up to £55,000
- Equipment: OCT, Auto-Phoropters, Auto-Refractors, Humphrey visual fields, Fundus camera, Slit Lamp, Trial frames & Computerised management system
- 7 spacious test rooms within the practice
- Excellent support network with experienced well-established staff allowing consideration toward experienced and newer qualified professionals
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- A spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday (08:30am – 18:00 pm) Saturdays & Sundays (9:00am – 17:00pm)
- Strictly a Part Time position
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 total)
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call or Text: 07881287964