30-40-minute test times
Job ID: 150922-2023
As a key Optometrist within the Optometrist team, benefit from a varied and more interesting case load with the opportunity to work with more complex, in-depth cases such as dry eye management, glaucoma and diabetic screening, paediatric referrals, advanced contact lenses and more.
Benefit from alternate Saturdays and no Sundays whilst also working with a reputable organisation that has links to the Hospital and is well respected within the community as an Opticians which is truly independent and has pedigree status amongst its community.
Work with the best equipment and the best brands whilst also having more autonomy than what you may have within another setting. This practice promotes a professional and relaxed culture where everyone is approachable regardless of their position in the business where everyone works together pulling in the same direction.
They have over 20 years of experience in providing high-quality, professional healthcare services to the community so if you are considering a change and are a quality driven Optometrist, please enquire now by contacting the email below.
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 + professional fees & pension
- 30-40 minute testing times
- Working with a wide range of designer and fashionable glasses, with a host of different styles ensuring there is something for everyone
- Solid permanent team within a relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
- The company like you to spend as much time with your clientele as required offering a truly patient focused and knowledgeable service
- Offering the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest technological advances in contact lenses, equipment includes an Optomap alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Your day to day work will be extremely varied allowing you to become more involved within the business, extra duties Inc. invoicing, book keeping, marketing and business development
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Work only alternate Saturdays
- Regular internal and external training arranged
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Saturday (09:00am – 17:30pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Can offer flexibility with weekend requirements
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 (negotiable)
- Pension + professional fee paid
- 20 days holiday + 8 BH (28 in total)
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Call or Text: 07881287964