South East Essex
30-40 minute test times
Job ID: 160721-388
One of Essex’s leading independent eye care providers is recruiting for a part time Optometrist within their practice located in South East Essex. As an Optometrist, this gives you the chance to use the most up to date equipment available offering patients a supreme clinical experience.
As independent practitioners, the practice will always offer patients the right assessment, frame, lenses or other services and products specifically for their individual needs and requirements.
This is a very sort after opportunity where as an Optometrist you will have full autonomy to develop your own clinical style and truly offer an incredible patient experience.
- Up to £65,000 basic salary
- 30-40 minute testing times
- Equipment: OCT / Perkins and Goldman’s tonometer’s / Auto-phoropter / Trial frames / Slit Lamp / Henson VFA / Computerised management system
- Specialist services: Colorimetry & Visual Stress / Dry Eye & Red Eye Assessments / Specialist contact lenses
- The practice is well established with a very friendly, close-knit and experienced team
- Work within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training and CET
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:30pm), Saturday (09:00am – 17:00pm) Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £65,000 + professional fees + pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total) with no Sundays
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881287964 for more details.