30-45 min test times
OCT / Optomap
Job ID: 200622-2022
A superb opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist within well-known and highly respected independent Opticians in Edinburgh.
With a clinically focused approach to Optometry, this practice builds long-standing relationships with their vast and loyal patient base.
- 30-45 minute testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
- Cutting edgeequipment including OCT, Optomap & Phoropter heads
- Fully qualifieddispensing opticians
- Regular training and CET Points
- Offering specialist services such as Colorimetry & Macular Screening
- Superb reputationwith a loyal patient base
- Impressive selection of frames& specialist contact lenses
- An excellent work life balance with a full 27 days holidayplus 9 bank holidays
Details and Requirements
- Hours : Mon – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
- Full Time Position 5 days
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £60,000 +Professional Fees
- 27 Days Holiday + 9 Bank Holidays (36 Total)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07881287964 for details.