Secretary / PM to the MD
Site based opportunity in Telford
The PA is a varied role that provides administrative support to the MD.
As it requires presence and accessibility this role is office based.
- Providing professional executive-level support to the MD
- Coordination of confidential calendar, inbox and travel management
- Ensure that all correspondence and requests effectively utilise the MD’s time
- Showing initiative to proactively and proficiently schedule meetings and events
- Assist as required on high-level projects and varied administrative tasks
- Think proactively, anticipating what is needed and what the MD needs to be successful
Skills and experience needed:
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to resolve complex and strategic challenges
- Previous administration experience in an Assistant or similar role
- Diary and email management
- Slide deck and report preparation
- Organising travel arrangement
- Ability to move quickly in fast paced environment
- Experience in using full Microsoft 360 suite (including Teams, One Note and One Drive), video conferencing, etc.
- Experience in taking minutes and supporting governance frameworks
- Experience in supporting some personal diary management and logistics as needed
BPSS is a recruitment agency working on this permanent opportunity.