Major Recruitment are working in partnership with an established growing client to recruit for a PA to the Managing Director on a Permanent basis. This role will require a level of dedication and assistance to the Director with a number of personal commitments.
Role:- PA to Managing Director
Salary:- £28,000 – £35,000
Hours of Work:- This role is 37.5 hours per week however there is an expectation that there will be on call when deemed necessary to assist the MD.
Duties may include but not limited to:-
- Providing full PA support to the company directors and wider team when needed
- Organisation of Travel and Accommodation
- Organising events
- Managing the company directors diaries
- Typing correspondence when required and adhering to strict compliance procedures
- Dealing with any facility issues and organising contracts when necessary
- Assisting the senior management team with any ad hoc duties
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Answer and manage incoming telephone calls when necessary
- Monitor, screen, respond to (where appropriate) and distribute incoming mail
- Record, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Assist the CEO in personal matters including but not limited to utility bills, travel and accommodation, vehicle maintenance arrangement
The ideal candidate will have or be able to demonstrate:-
- Excellent organisational skills
- A methodical and analytical approach to workloads.
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal.
- A good level of Judgment and decision-making ability.
To Apply hit “APPLY NOW” or call Stacey Mitchell for further information.