Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for Paint Repair Operators for an internationally recognised Automotive Manufacturer based in the Washington Area.
Our client assemble and supply Exterior Trims world-wide to the Automotive Industry.
We are looking for hardworking individuals with the passion to grow and succeed with our client. This position is long term, ongoing work for the right candidate.
Essential Employment Prerequisites:
– Understanding of health and safety requirements within a manufacturing environment.
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to blend paint rework methodology, polishing, identify and correct paint defects.
– Ability to concentrate and coordinate tasks.
– Expertise in utilizing various polishing tools, spray painting tools and equipment such as pressure pots, spray guns, hoses, nozzles, gauges, cup guns, conveyor line, paint gun cleaner unit, protective spray painting equipment, paint shaker and high-lifts.
Candidates must be able to work the following shift pattern and be flexible to work overtime as and when required.
Day Shift – £11.50
Late Shift – £14.26
(Pay increase after 12 weeks of service)
applying for this opportunity, you agree that Major Recruitment may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage.
If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 662 0016