Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a prestigious and exclusive organisation in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham, who are seeking a part time Finance Assistant to start immediately. The role is to work 25-30 hours per week which will be split over five days. The role will be fully office based and IS NOT a remote working/hybrid role.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Accurate maintenance of purchase ledger.
- Provide cover for sales ledger and bank reconciliation.
- Petty cash and staff expenses process and management.
- Providing assistance and support to the Finance Officer.
- Daily cashing up from Bar and Restaurant, pulling off reports and reconciling to cash sheet. Posting of takings to Sage 200.
- Process financial transactions with purchase and sales ledger.
- To prepare two Bacs postings per month for the Finance Controller to authorise on a monthly basis in accordance with the Bacs timetable.
- Maintenance of Credit Control.
- Producing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Process and reconciliation of credit card statements, petty cash and staff expenses.
- Month end and ad hoc corrective journals
- To reconcile and support the monthly stock taking process.
It is essential that any candidates that apply for the role must have an AAT qualification and a minimum twelve months in an accountancy support role.
Parking is available.