Major Automotive are working in partnership with a commercial vehicle rental company who are looking to recruit a Parts Advisor / Administrator to join there team.
Location: Atherton , Manchester
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm— Saturdays when required
Salary : £19k
Holidays: 28 inc bank holidays
The role will involve the following but not limited to:
- Identifying parts
- Pricing parts
- Adding parts to estimates with mark up
- Ordering parts – ensuring that the parts are available for the job at the correct time
- Checking parts
- Ensure parts used are booked out accurately to the job.
- Returning Parts promptly if not required.
- Checking and keeping on top of consumables stock
- Checking and keeping on top of paint stock
- Raising PO numbers
- Chasing invoices for WIP
- Setting up accounts
- Raise job cards as required and updating jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ensure job cards are completed and signed correctly.
- Review system status reports to ensure no job has missed being completed.
- Update job times for fitters for each job worked on from clock cards.
Previous parts experience preferable in a commercial vehicle back ground but open to any parts experience
Ideally have a Full Uk Driving Licence
If you are interested in the role please apply via the “Apply button” or call Ashleigh on 01302 554510
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,211.00 /year