Major Recruitment are working with a new client in Sunderland who are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive company, who are experts in their field.
Our client understands the need for flexibility and set people up to work from home, offering hybrid-working options!
- Timesheet input
- Process payroll cycle – weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc…
- Input pension amendments and process auto enrolment
- Pay and Pension enquiries
- Statutory payments and deductions
- Loading of interface files
- Annual Pension returns
- Pension reconciliation and upload to providers portals
- Check over and process BACS payments
- 2+ Years’ experience payroll processing
- Ideally, you will be CIPP qualified and have experience of working with multiple payrolls.
- Able to work as a team, assisting wherever necessary and able to work independently.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills/knowledge
- Experience working within Payroll – weekly, fortnightly, monthly and has come from a background working for an Accounting Firm, other Bureaus of solid Industry experience.
- Able to deal with Payroll queries confidently
- Proactively maintain a heavy workload
- Work to various payroll deadlines
- Sage50 experience