Payroll Assistant – Temp to Perm
Part Time – 18 Hours per week
Major Recruitment are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join an existing client of ours in Sunderland.
They are now looking for a Payroll Assistant to join them on a part-time basis on an initial 6-month Temporary contract, with scope of the position going permanent thereafter.
You MUST have Payroll experience to be considered for the position.
- Timesheet input
- Process payroll cycle
- Input pension amendments and process auto enrolment
- Pay and Pension enquiries
- Absence Administration
- Statutory payments and deductions
- Loading of interface files
- Annual Pension returns
- Pension reconciliation and upload to providers portals
- Experience with Payroll Administration
- Strong Excel skills – v-lookups, Pivot Tables etc…
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- If you have experience with Sage 50 Payroll that would be desirable
Immediate starts available!