My Client is looking for a passionate Plater/Welder on a permanent basis who has a real passion for there work, this job will give you complete job security within a constantly growing company, the ideal candidate will have worked within structural steel and have predominantly plated.
This role will be in on an 8am – 4pm basis with overtime readily available, this role will be perfect for someone that has worked away and wanting a better work/life balance.
Our client has already engaged in the delivery of a wide range of high profile projects and on the back of this they have been recently awarded another major contract, making this job secure.
- Working from supplied assembly drawings to complete fabrication of projects varying in complexity.
- Measuring and marking out plate and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling. Using varying workshop tools, plant and machinery.
- Ensure production timings are met.
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks.
- Demonstration of previous welding experience via codings (current or lapsed), with varying positions desirable.
- Reasonable understanding of weld defects under visual inspection desirable.
- A good work ethic and attitude
- up to £14.10 p/h with mandatory annual increases
- Overtime at premium rates
- On site parking
- Company Pension
- 8 hour shifts (Monday-Friday)
Please Click “APPLY NOW” or Contact Alex Donnelly in our Doncaster office for further information