Are you looking for a new challenge? Looking for a role within Food Manufacturing that offers support & progression? Do you pride yourself on attention to detail? No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Our client, a market leading Food Manufacturer are looking to recruit a Production Operative to join their team based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Working hours of a Production Operative are
- Monday to Friday 05:30 – 14:00/14:00 – 22:00 alternating shifts with 1 working weekend in 4
- Caravan shift – 3 off,2 on, 2off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on cycle, 05:30 – 18:00
- Part Time shift – Saturday and Sunday 05:30 – 18:00
As a Production Operative you will:
- Run slicer machinery
- Load 12kg-17kg meat logs on to the production line
- Set slicer machinery and conduct changeovers
- Keep an eye on giveaways/yields
- Complete any other tasks required within the department as requested or directed by management, e.g. assisting with staff sales
- Carry out work in a safe manner
Skills required as a Production Operative
- Previous experience of operating machinery
- Flexible to work in different areas of the department
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- Comfortable to work in a chilled environment and handle meat.
If you are interested, please click apply now and one of our Recruitment Specialists will be in touch.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.