Performance Marketing Specialist Global Laptop Vendor – Paid Media
We welcome applications from
Agency PPC executives / account managers looking to come brand-side where they can better focus
Digital marketing/campaign executives/managers
Hybrid working option available (with set office days as Tues/Weds/Thurs). Monday & Friday home working
Based in Hemel Hempstead – you may reside in or close to Watford, London, Hatfield, Luton, Stevenage, Hitchin, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Harlow and Bedford
Salary Basic £40,000 plus £5k bonus and company benefits
MiGrowth are a partner of this exciting laptop vendor, with many successful hires over the past 12 months.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a global brand and manufacturer of laptops and ancillary technology products. An ever- evolving array of leading-edge technology products are sold each year to consumers via retail partners, the vastly expanding gamers market and of course to corporate and education end users via IT channel resellers.
If you are passionate about marketing and passionate about technology, then this really is the role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an international consumer goods brand, and a leading player in their field, together we are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a busy, hands-on and fast-paced environment.
This well-known and greatly loved Consumer brand is going from strength to strength with over 400Million Turnover.
What you will be doing
* Work closely with the consumer, gaming and commercial PC marketing leads to develop direct and programmatic paid media strategies that drive awareness and interest across products.
* In-house / agency management of campaigns across Shopping, Search, Display, Video, Paid Social and Affiliates to drive eCommerce sales and leads to online retail.
* Development of ad creative, in conjunction with the design team, to fulfil the media plans.
* Manage and optimise the paid media budget in line with KPIs to deliver the maximum ROI.
* Stay abreast with the latest paid media best practices and tools.
* Provide regular performance reports and analysis.
* Handle marketing administration for vendor funded reimbursements and claims.
* In-house and/or agency management of successful paid digital marketing campaigns
* Strong knowledge of digital advertising platforms and performance metrics
* At least 3 years eCommerce experience
* Interest in PC technology and gaming
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Director Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you www.migrowth.co.uk
For more information please reach out to Louise Wright Sales & Marketing Director MiGrowth