£22,000 – £28,000
I am excited to be working with a well-established practice in the north of Sheffield, the business is incredibly busy and is now looking for an experienced and confident Practice Accountant to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a Practice Accountant who is looking to work for a small and friendly business and share your knowledge and experience with the Junior Accountant.
You will be predominantly preparing and submitting financial statements for a range of businesses ranging from sole traders, limited companies and SME’s.
You will need to have the following:
a solid 3+ yrs experience within a practice and be confident mentoring a Junior Accountant.
In additional as an exceptional Accountant you will need to be naturally organised and have an energy and enthusiasm for the world of accountancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced practice Accountant.
The role will involve the following:
- At least three years prior experience in practice
- ACCA/ACA/AAT are welcome to apply
- A good working knowledge of Xero, Sage and BTC would be advantageous
- Good experience preparing financial statements is essential
As part of this role you will be carrying out the following:
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing personal and business tax computations
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Training junior member of staff when required
- Processing payroll & RTI submissions.
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries where necessary
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Pension contribution scheme
- A chance to work in a small team and develop your skills
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year