Job ID: PN-160320-01
Are you Practice Nurse who is looking to join a forward thinking primary care practice that values innovative thinking, clinical care and sharing best practice? Perhaps you are being over worked and under supported in your role or maybe it’s just time to look at something different.
Gain more from your role by working with our client and capitalise on the training resource they invest heavily in; this is a fantastic opportunity to forge a new career.
Our client has an innovative care model that offers:
- Highly efficient and effective systems of working and managing work flow.
- Multi-specialty team based working, so you can focus on what you enjoy and excel in these areas.
- Community centred care partnership, patient navigation and social prescribing.
- A working day that gives you control and stability, ensuring safe levels of working in line with Industry recommendations.
- Innovative digital integration that offers improved patient experience and reduced workload.
- An ethos that drives quality improvement and an excellent experience for both patients and staff.
- Great clinical and operational support
Our clients’ purpose is to improve lives. They have a vision for health care that is sustainable, high quality and offers excellent patient and staff experiences. The services they provide are designed to reflect the needs of the population they serve, and promote lifestyle health, wellbeing and staff engagement.
Our client believes that working together and supporting the workforce team, helps lead to greater efficiencies, more effective sustainable working and a better experience of work for everyone.
Details and Requirements:
Hours: Part Time or Full Time Available
Salary Range (WTE): £Negotiable
Registration Requirements: Full NMC Registration
Primary Care or Community Nursing Experience Essential
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07778 156 086 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to working with you.