Major Recruitment Oldbury are recruiting for a Public Sector organisation who are seeking a Press & PR Officer. The role will ideally be to start 5th December and will last approximately two months.
Duties and tasks will include:
- working with a wide range of partners and stakeholders in supporting Public health outcomes
- developing and implementing communication strategies targeting audiences at local, reginal and national levels.
- developing and implementing Marketing Research and consultation projects including evaluation and presentation of findings.
- producing promotional and publicity information
- arranging events
- creating marketing communications programmes in an appropriate professional services environment
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have experience working in press and pr within a professional environment. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills, empathy, listening and encouragement
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- A creative approach to the presentation of information
- Effective IT skills
- Knowledge of marketing and communications techniques