£ Competitive + 23 days holiday + Annual Bonus
(Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5pm)
A global leader in the construction industry is now seeking a Production Administrator to join their company within their office in the Wick, Bristol. We’re looking for a confident Production Administrator who is looking to use their extensive administration skills within a friendly team.
You will be supporting all production and operation functions with expert administrative support to the site supervisors, production coordinators, suppliers, and procurement. You be central to ensuring the smooth day to day running within the administration team.
- Responsible for the day to day production and procurement administration for site.
- Administer the purchasing function
- Administer the progress of orders to ensure that sufficient supply of materials is available
- Administer Site clocking system, hours, overtime and bonus payments
- Control stocks of spares, raw materials and administer the stock taking process
- Previous manufacturing and procurement administrative experience desirable
- Successful experience of working in a general administration support role and/or in a customer services environment
- Good, written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with the ability to enthuse and motivate others
- Excellent Computer literacy skills in Microsoft 365, especially excel
- SAP Production/Purchasing experience would be a great benefit
- Ability and Desire to improve processes to increase efficiency, streamline processes and secure business processes.
If you feel that this is EXACTLY what you’re looking for then please get in touch ASAP to arrange an interview.