Production and Assembly Operative
Real recruits are looking to recruit for a Production and Assembly Operative based in Swinton.
Our client is one of the leading Production and manufacturers of air filters in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Production and Assembly Operative looking to work for a well organised and friendly company, who can also offer lots of progression.
The role of Production and Assembly Operative will involve:
- Picking Lightweight materials
- Packing the materials into small boxes at a fast pace
- Assembling card and media into air filtration products.
- No experience required; full training will be given.
- Building filters, under supervision while training given.
- Hitting a daily target in a fast-paced environment
Benefits for Production and Assembly Operatives:
- £9.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly staff
- Overtime available
- Performance bonuses after 12 weeks
- Quick career progression
Shifts for the Production and Assembly Operatives:
- 6am – 12:30pm
- 08:30am – 5pm
- 1:30pm – 8pm
If you have the relevant experience and have what it takes to be a Production and Assembly Operative with this fantastic company, please click apply or feel free to call us!