What’s on offer for the Line Leader?
- Hourly pay between £10.10-£11.10
- Temporary to permanent contract
- 40 – 60 hours per week
- Time ½ after 40 hours
- Onsite parking
- Onsite training
- Refer a friend to win vouchers
- Retail discounts
My Client is a well-established, brand name, multi-site, food manufacturer based in the heart of North Yorkshire. Based across their sites, they have seen impressive growth year on year, with further growth and investment plans for 2022. They have a brand name that supplies most retailers in the UK and now have their products in mainland Europe and the USA. An opportunity for a number of Line Leaders to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This opportunity as a Production Line Leader gives you the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the UK.
Working week: Monday to Friday 6am-2:30pm
**Please note that during peak, 12 hour shifts will be expected – Time ½ paid after 40 hours**
- Key operator of packing machinery and production lines
- To manage production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets, and in accordance with QA and safety standards.
- To effectively motivate a team of people to meet production targets.
- Ensure the final product meets client specifications (SPI).
- To effectively maximise production efficiency to ensure plan is met on an hourly/daily basis.
- Effectively complete all relevant paperwork
- To adhere to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations
- To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external
- To ensure GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- To attend team leader meetings
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
- Must be punctual
- Experience of working to targets
- Communicates effectively on all levels
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg
- Attention to detail
- The ability to follow strict processes
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to work with own initiative
*Please note, that due to the location of the client’s sites, your own transport is advised due to their rural location*