£35,000 – £40,000 PA
Dependant on Experience
We are looking for an Experienced Production Manager to join a manufacturing team working at a site Thorp Arch Industrial Estate for a period of around 6 months.
- Be responsible for your own and colleagues’ safety ensuring SOPs and risk assessments are always adhered to.
- Manage the Loading team of 40 colleagues including 3 Team Leaders.
- Liaise with production to ensure that work is scheduled correctly to ensure labour efficiency and factory forecasting capacity.
- Manage the Loading function to ensure KPIs are met/exceeded always focusing on labour and production efficiency as well as cost management.
- Be responsible and accountable for operational and safety training in the team.
- Identify trends affecting COPQ and drive change to improve processes and minimise costs/damage/delivery failures.
- Carry out periodic audits across the business that will help identify any non-adherence to process.
- Work alongside other senior managers to support the company Culture through the continuous communication and feedback of the values and behaviours.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a production management role within a manufacturing business.
- People Management – manage all colleagues effectively, taking corrective action where required.
- Experience of measuring and successful results of KPI’s
You can expect some Amazing Benefits including:
- 80% Staff Discount on our products
- Non-Salary Sacrifice Company Pension
- Generous Holiday Entitlement plus Bank Holidays.
- Free Onsite Parking
- On-site Company Subsidised Canteens
- Life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- No Weekend Working