Night Production Manager – Food Manufacturing
My client a successful and well respected food manufacturer in Barnsley are seeking a Night Production Manager to oversee and lead the daily production within a fast paced manufacturing site.
You will be responsible for all night operations and execution of plan to producing high quality products, as per customer demand, adhering to health and safety on site.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead your teams. You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
Skills and experience:
* Working within a fast paced food manufacturing environment
* Focused on continuous improvement, efficiency and LEAN processes
* Strong communicator
* Budgetary/ financial awareness
* Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
* Management of team 100+, including shift managers, supervisors and operatives
Days- Sunday to Tuesday OR Wednesday to Friday with every other Saturday working
Salary – circa £50K+
* Pension Scheme
* Employee Discount Scheme
* Annual Pay Review and Profit related pay
* Training and Progression opportunities
BPSS are a recruitment business recruiting for this perm role.