Production Manager – Samples
Based in Thirsk
My client, a successful and well-respected FMCG manufacturer, are seeking a Production Manager to oversee and lead micro-production of customer samples within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for all operations and execution of plan to producing high quality samples, as per customer demand, adhering to health and safety on site.
You will be running a factory withing a factory, which comes with the challenges of micro-area / micro-culture.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a ‘people person’ you will work very closely with your small team, manage, develop and lead your team, but also fill in for them when they are on leave etc.
You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
Skills and experience;
* Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment – 5 years
* Ideally some laboratory / quality experience
* Focused on continuous improvement, CI efficiency and LEAN processes
* Strong communicator
* Budgetary/ financial awareness with SAP and Excel knowledge
* Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
* Excellent people skills
* Inventory experience
* Monday to Friday DAYS
* Competitive salary dependant on experience
* Career progression and development
* Strong culture and friendly working environment
* Pension up to 12%
* Life cover
* Medical care
BPSS is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy