Production Operative/ Assembly
All Training Provided
Major recruitment are looking for Production Operatives who will have great communication skills and a good attitude. Able to operate machinery in the safest and most effective manner and provide role model behaviours to their team.
– Regular line cleaning.
– Set up and changeovers of products safely and efficiently.
– Contribute to ensuring that production targets are met with regards to quality, health & safety, and waste minimisation.
– Light Assembly work
– Contribute to ensuring housekeeping and hygiene standards are met and maintained across the site.
– Involves light Manual handling tasks.
– Set a role model example within your team for attitude, contribution and teamwork.
-Working Hours: –
7.45am – 4.45pm Monday to Thursday
7.45am – 3.45pm Friday
Overtime pay after the first 37.5 hours
- Effectively prioritise tasks in a timely manor
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Be conscientious and have excellent time keeping skills
- Be a team player.
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to cover flexible weekend shifts.