Major Recruitment are currently representing a well established manufacturer, who are seeking Operatives to work at their Brighouse Site.
The main purpose of the position, is to ensure that quality products are produced, in a manner in
keeping with quality, safety, health and environmental policies and procedures of the company.
Pay: £8.79 – Plus shift allowance on 2-10 shift.
* Winding of braid material
* Braiding of PTFE Tube and or other material
* Always adhere to correct procedures
* Ensure that all documentation is correct and completed on time
* Ensure the correct quality controls and measurements are adhered to
* Always adhere to sage working practices
* To perform the necessary safety checks to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of the
department and to operate in a manner conversant with the training given
* Transfer to other areas of the department/company as and when requested
* Ensuring compliance with the company Health, Safety and environmental policies
* Ensure that the department’s machines are kept in good working condition
* Ensure the materials stored/used within the department are fit for purpose
* To work on any task/project assigned to
Essential Skills /Qualifications/Experience:
* Must have production / factory experience
* Highly motivated able to work as part of a team, flexibility required to cover sickness, holidays and overtime etc.
* Must possess positive working attitude
* Ability to learn quickly
* Quality orientated
* Good level of numeracy and general education
* Ability to work well as part of a team and communicate with other workers
* Ability and willingness to perform manual work
* Basic computer skills, Maths and English
* Must be a team player
* Previous experience within mechanical engineering, extrusion, injection moulding, and an understanding of pressure and flow would be an advantage
* Technical ability
The hours for this role are 37.5 hours per week, the shift pattern is:
Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 14.00pm Friday 6.00am – 11.30pm
Monday to Thursday 2.00pm – 10.00pm Friday 11.30am – 5.00pm
On a rotation basis.
If you have relevant experience and think you are a suitbale candidate for this position, please apply now or call Rebecca at Major Recruitment Huddersfield today!