Major recruitment are looking for Production Operatives who will have great communication skills and a good attitude with assembly experience.
– Regular line cleaning.
– Set up and changeovers of products safely and efficiently.
– Contribute to ensuring that production targets are met with regards to quality, health & safety, and waste minimisation.
– Light Assembly work
– Contribute to ensuring housekeeping and hygiene standards are met and maintained across the site.
– Involves light Manual handling tasks.
– Set a role model example within your team for attitude, contribution and teamwork.
Working Hours: –
7.45am – 4.45pm Monday to Thursday
7.45am – 3.45pm Friday
Overtime pay after the first 37.5 hours
Effectively prioritise tasks in a timely manor
Communicates clearly and effectively
Be conscientious and have excellent time keeping skills
Be a team player.
Attention to detail
Must be willing to cover flexible weekend shifts