A comprehensive co-packing company based in Blackburn are looking to recruit Production Operatives throughout January to join their team in the new year!
The role involves working with a full and comprehensive range of co-packaging, to assist Production Management in all aspects of daily production tasks to ensure customer orders are completed to the highest standard, working in line with the Food Safety Policies and BRC guidelines & regulations.
Description of the role:
- Checking and weighing of materials
- Operating machinery and equipment whilst adhering to Health & Safety rules and regulations at all times
- Run quality checks to ensure production of acceptable products in line with the requirements of the Quality Control Sheet and Product Specification.
- Assembling, packaging and labelling of products
- Removing unacceptable products and reporting any issues to the Production Supervisor / Quality Controller immediately
- Comply with Company hygiene policies and procedures when undertaking operations while maintaining high standards of personal hygiene
- Demonstrate the competent application of good manufacturing practices required to consistently operate to high standards of food safety
- Maintain a clean production environment
- Work in a safe manner with due consideration for personal Health & Safety and that of co-workers at all times
Interested in this position? Please submit your CV using the “apply” option – to follow up on your application please call Major Recruitment (Blackburn) on 01254 920800.
Alternatively if you’re interested in any future vacancies please complete the following registration form and select “Warehousing, Manufacturing & Production” and “Blackburn” on the first page of the form.