Do you want to work for a company that really cares about their employees?
Our client in the Royton area are looking for Production Operatives with an FLT licence to join their team. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking for ongoing work as this position could lead to a permanent contract. There are team bonuses offered when you receive your contract.
Shifts patterns are rotational shifts.
Shift patterns are:
6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm-6am
Must be flexible to work these shifts.
- Working as part of a team
- Using FLT
- Operating a range of tools in a safe manner
- Unloading & loading materials
- Working towards targets
- Working with hot materials
- General warehouse duties required
- Health and safety must be followed
What we are looking for:
- A committed individual who wants to take this role to the next level.
- Superb timekeeping abilities
- An eagerness to learn
- Can work at a fast paced
- Can manage heavy lifting
What you will get in return:
- The chance to become a permanent member of a company depending upon performance
- Full training and support from a dedicated team.
Major recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C’s, Privacy and disclaimers which can be found at Major Recruitment.