Production Process Controller
£30,068 + £9,053 shift allowance
(Rotating shifts to be discussed on application)
** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR CAREER WITH LEADING GLOBAL COMPANY**
A global leader in the construction sector is now looking for a Production Process Controller
To manage the operation of the process and pipeline and continually monitor any deviations and make corrective decisions when required
This is an exciting and varied role – you’ll be on the front line of ensuring that the process and pipeline runs at a high level at all times at meets company KPI’s.
- Effective operation of the process and pipeline by continuously monitoring the variables of the process and analysing the deviations to make corrective decisions, resulting in continuous process and pumping that comply with quality specifications and efficiency in line with KPIs.
- Control and diagnosis of the Plant process, making the necessary adjustments through analysing quality, process variables and site inspections.
- Using initiative to make the right decisions and implement them accordingly.
- Covering for other controllers during absence or in an emergency situation ensuring the smooth operation.
- Ensuring all safety procedures are constantly and correctly adhered to in a safe manner during start-up and shutdown processes by isolating equipment following the standard isolation procedure document.
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above
- Minimum 2 years plant experience, covering a variety of activities
- Analysing and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions accurately
- Oral communication skills
- Safety awareness and knowledge of isolation procedures
If you feel that this is THE opportunity that you’ve been looking for then please APPLY asap!