Major Recruitment are currently seeking a projects administrator for our client in the HUddersfield area. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company who are market leaders in their field, due to continued growth our client is now looking to strengthen their projetcs team with and experienced administrator
To provide first rate administration support to the project team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Provide administration and general support for a specific project; including but not limited to:
Reporting & Admin
- Update MS excel reports/lists.
- Calculate costs and quotations for specific jobs.
- Complete general administrative duties including invoicing, raising purchase orders and inputting costs.
- Assist in the preparation of WIP (work in progress) reports including frequent and accurate data entry and maintenance to ensure work is carried out in accordance with business requirements.
- Ensure frequent and accurate data entry onto SAP (Project Management Software).
- Update and maintain the company bespoke portal (database).
Telephone & Communication:
- Provide first level response for incoming calls, receiving, transferring calls and taking messages for the appropriate colleague.
- Maintain a high level of customer care and service at all times.
- Liaise with internal and external customers including subcontractors.
- Maintain and develop relationships with the client as and when required.
- Assist where appropriate with the co-ordination of production, supply, and installation of brand implementation.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and provide implementation plans.
- Identify potential areas of concern for both the Company and the customer.
- Work with the team to help deliver projects on time and to budget.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent organisational and administration skills including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Excellent customer service experience with the desire to create and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience using SAP or similar Project Management database (e.g. Sage or Oracle).
Must be a proactive thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and develop ideas to deliver improvements.