A professional organisation who are expanding rapidly are seeking an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk to start immediately.
Duties and tasks are as follows:
- Assist with purchase invoice processing, supplier statement reconciliation, nominal code analysis and resolving supplier/purchase queries.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Producing payment runs for review
- Day to day assistance to the Financial Controller and Management Accountant as and when required
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Proficiency with computers and accounting software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain information in a clear and understandable manner to non-finance professionals
- Strong team player with a willingness to assist and learn from colleagues
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
Excellent opportunity and an immediate interview/ start for the right candidate. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Free car parking is available.