A Purchasing Coordinator with good Planning skills is needed by an Engineering company near Haverhill.
You will support the Service, Projects and Installation teams by ensuring all purchase orders are placed accurately and alternative quotes obtained before the purchase is approved. You will produce weekly reports, organise deliveries for all products sold, manage the logistics and administration and ensure all client provided paperwork is correctly branded.
You will also carry out the following tasks: –
- Check the quality of incoming goods and notify arrival and work with supplier if quality defects are found
- Produce and issue the weekly Labour Schedule, chase those that have not completed their schedule prior to completion and submission.
- Book all engineer accommodation & organise transportation.
- Produce O&M manuals for all projects.
- Produce RAMS for all projects and activities requested by PMs.
- Send out supplier onboarding forms to new suppliers.
- Ensure all Installation & Service Engineers vans are stocked with minimum stock holding of
- common components, fixings, tools and bits.
- Support the Service Manager with managing and updating the Service Issue Tracker and the Service Department Calendar, programme new works in after conversations with Engineers to maximise and optimise days away.
- Update the service tracker and ensure that all required works are scheduled in on time.
- Responsible for the management of the company Fleet, booking in services, organising cleans, tyres, vehicle inspections, trackers.
- Produce & circulate minutes from Project review meetings
The successful candidate will have previous Purchasing experience with good planning and administration skills. You will be detailed, organised, diligent and comprehensive in your approach, have a strong work ethic, strive for high quality a& quantity of output with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude and a collaborative nature. You will need to be able to follow processes and have a high level of computer literacy especially with Microsoft Excel.