Job Title: Quality Controller
Location: Doncaster, DN3 3FF
Nights: 8PM- 6AM
You will work up to 5 Nights per week,
Basic: £13.81 per hour,
Overtime £20.72 per hour
As a Quality Controller, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the consistent quality and safety of our beef products. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the highest standards of quality throughout the production process, from receiving raw materials to the final packaging stage.
We are looking for individuals who are ready for permanent employment and willing to work full-time.
- Conduct thorough inspections of incoming raw materials, including beef cuts and related ingredients, to ensure compliance with quality standards and specifications.
- Perform regular checks and audits on various stages of beef processing, including but not limited to, cutting, grinding, marinating, and packaging, to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Implement and enforce adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and food safety regulations to maintain product integrity and safety.
- Utilize quality control tools and equipment to measure and assess factors such as temperature, moisture, pH levels, and overall product quality.
- Document inspection results, maintain detailed records, and prepare reports outlining quality issues, deviations, and corrective actions taken.
- Collaborate closely with production teams, supervisors, and management to address quality concerns promptly and implement corrective and preventive measures.
- Conduct training sessions and provide guidance to production staff regarding quality control procedures and best practices.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits, assist in root cause analysis, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
Experience And Requirements:
- Proven experience in quality control/assurance within the food industry, preferably in a meat processing or beef production environment.
- Fluency in Polish is advantageous, as it would facilitate seamless communication within our team and potentially broaden our reach to better serve our clients.
- Strong understanding of food safety standards, quality control processes.
- Excellent attention to detail, observation skills, and the ability to make informed decisions based on quality assessments.
- Proficiency in using quality control tools, equipment, and computer software for data analysis and reporting.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the capacity to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced production environment.
- Access to the staff shop.
- On-site canteen, serving a decent menu.
- Free on-site parking with electric car chargers.
- Service Award Vouchers.
- Be Well Portal, Benefits Portal, and LifeWorks.
- Group Life Assurance Scheme.
Apply now for immediate starts following a successful interview as a Quality Controller in Doncaster. Join our team and take advantage of training, benefits, and the potential for permanent employment.