Our client is a leading fabrications company looking to expand their team. Supporting the Engineering and Manufacturing teams, the successful candidate will report directly to the Quality Director. You will be expected to resolve all Quality issues within production and ensure the product meets customer requirements at each stage of the manufacturing process by carrying pout relevant checks and rectifying non-conformities.
- Carry out process audits and report all defects
- Conduct both internal and external audits to customer/ client specifications
- Investigate any quality issues using best practice techniques
- Provide technical support of machine pre -delivery inspection, Goods Inwards and production line quality support activities
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the QM system for all standards
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary of £22,000