Are you an experienced Reach Truck Operator? Looking for a new role within Food Manufacturing that offers support & progression? Do you pride yourself on attention to detail?
Our client, a market leading Food Manufacturer are looking to recruit a Reach Truck Operator to join their team based in Hortonwood, Telford.
As a Reach Truck Operator you will assist the despatch supervisors and manager to despatch all products efficiently and to customer specification.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am- 4:30/5:00pm early finishes if applicable.
As a Reach Truck operator you will:
- Scan Stock
- Prepare pallets for loading
- Correctly identify stock, ensuring rotation
- Palletise and locate stock, when necessary
- Ensure stock is picked in rotation and pallets are prepared ready for Despatch
- Produce to the required volumes and quality of product as required by the business and its customers, working to specification
Skills required as a Reach Truck Operator:
- Must be able to provide expired/valid Reach Truck licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.