Our client in Teesside is looking for a receptionist to join their expanding team. It is a multi-functional business working with clients globally on a number of significant projects.
We are looking for a receptionist who could do a part-time (18 / 27 hours) job with a flexible approach to working extra hours if required. This position is based on an alternative 2 days / 3 days rotation basis. This is a Temporary position with an opportunity to become Permanent.
The successful applicant will be a well-organized, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and have an excellent telephone manner, and the ability to deal with callers promptly and professionally.
As a receptionist you will be:
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office
- Dealing with deliveries into the office
- Support with any additional administration duties
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Confident using Microsoft Office – Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel
- Proactive, self-motivated, and can easily multi-task
- Previous front-of-house reception or customer service experience would be desirable but is not essential
If you are interested in applying for this receptionist role, or in learning more, then contact Major Recruitment, Newcastle.
Major Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.