PERMS , TEMPS & HYBRID CONSULTANTS WANTED!!
Are you looking for a new opportunity within the recruitment profession, with a business that can and will support you to harness your skills, develop new skills, earn excellent bonus and progress your career? If the answer is yes, then read on and apply!
Major Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency and business who have supported clients throughout the UK for 30 years. We’ve expanded throughout the North East over the past year, opening 2 new offices in Gateshead and more recently, Sunderland.
Major currently work across temporary and permanent markets and throughout a number of sectors.
Due to ongoing and significant client growth, we’re looking to recruit experienced consultants in both offices. Applicants should have previous experience in recruitment, with passion about their chosen/ specialist market and keen to develop your career – we offer excellent opportunities with clear pathways for development.
As a Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Managing new and existing client relationships
- Negotiating terms and offers of employment
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Interviewing candidates and matching to open or potential vacancies
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview process, and continuous feedback
- Maintaining immaculate compliance for all candidates
- Formatting, creating, and advising candidates on their CVs
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Major Recruitments standards and quality
What we need from you:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Previous experience of working in sales would be an advantage
- Highly motivated and driven to deliver results
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
In return you will receive;
- A competitive salary supplemented with a generous commission structure
- Bespoke and specific training from our National L&D team
- Clear development and career progression process
- 25 days holiday, increasing on each year of service
- Contributory pension scheme
For a confidential chat or to apply, please contact John Barron.